La Compagnie Havraise Péninsulaire (CHP) was founded in 1882 under the name Compagnie Havraise de Navigation à Vapeur by Eugène Grosos (or Grossos), a shipowner from Le Havre for deliveries to and from Spain and the Iberian peninsula before extending its lines for other destinations.
In 1968 it was merged with the Compagnie Nantaise to become the Compagnie Havraise et Nantaise Péninsulaire. In 1986 it was purchased by the group Delmas-Vieljeux
The ship depicted is the
Ville de Tamatave from 1949
-- info
No comments:
Post a Comment