The ship was laid up for the duration of WW2 and delivered on 10 September 1945. She was sold in March 1963 to Erling Hansen Rederi A/S and Skibs-A/S Linea (Erling Hansen), Kristiansand and renamed Ranada. She was sold again in October 1972 to Wan Lung Nav. Co. S/A, Panama, renamed Wan Chun. She drifted ashore off Ijmuiden in a storm on 13 November 1972 and was sold for breaking up on the spot.
3401 grt, 1671 net, 4200 tdwt, 368.7 ft x 52.2' x 25.5' (112.3 metres x 15.9 x 7.7 ), powered by 8 cylinder 2 TEV MAN DM (builders), rated at 6000 ihp.