|a painting of the Heber Station inside the station|
|a scene inside the station|
|An EMD 1952-built MSR-1; these were intended for army use in the Soviet Union if America ever invaded there and had axles that could expand from standard gauge to the Soviet 5 ft (1524 mm) broad gauge.|
|at Vivian Park the loco runs around the train and takes it back to Heber.|
|engine 4028 is also ex-Army, an RS4TC built by Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton in 1954|
|skirting around Deer Creek Resevoir|
It has two 1907 Baldwin 2-8-0-type steam locomotives: former Union Pacific No. 618 and ex-Great Western No. 75, although they are both out of service at present receiving major maintenance work, so train runs are operated by two vintage diesels, as above.
More info on the Heber Valley RR's preserved equipment here