Friday, January 28, 2011
The German 'Bierbike'
Translated blurb from the www.bierbike.de site:
"Our beer bike is equipped with everything you need for an unforgettable experience:
* depending on the bierbike model, seating for up to 16 people
* round wood table
* Sound system with CD player (or input for MP3 etc) for your favorite music
* dispensing system, including carbon dioxide supply
* Large canopy with sufficient vehicle storage option
* Lighting system
* unbreakable plastic glasses and beerbike mugs
* ashtrays and trash buckets
"The large bierbike has room for up to 16 people. In Cologne, Freiburg, Leipzig, Frankfurt am Main, Mannheim and Belgrade small beer bikes are also available that allow 10 people to travel."
Presumably the person steering consumes low alcohol beer only.
at 12:08 PM