On the right is an IFA H6B which was built between 1952 and 1959 at the VEB Fahrzeugwerk "Ernst Grube" in Werdau. To increase passenger capacity, trailers were attached.
On the left is a bus of the type Ikarus 630, built between 1959 and 1971. Bus number 20 from Halle was restored from 2002 to 2008.
Rear engine buses of the type Ikarus 66 were imported into the DDR from 1957.