The Götha Line was based in Gothenburg, Sweden and ran a passenger service between there and Antwerp in Belgium.
It only seems to have had two ships:
1. Belgia (2,023 grt) from 1930; in 1940 operations ceased and the ship was converted to cargo; in 1941 acquired by the Ministry of War Transport, renamed Empire Bell.
2. Burgundia (1,668 grt) from 1920; in 1927 conversion to a passenger ship took place; in 1940 operations ceased and the ship was converted to cargo; in 1961 the ship was sold to Malta, renamed Jan Pawl.