From 1914 to 1919 she was requisitioned by the British Government as a WW1 hospital ship. She was re-engined in 1926. On 20 August 1927 she was in collision with her sister ship TrSS St David in Fishguard harbour. She caught fire on 7 April 1929, attributed to an electrical fault, following which she was scrapped.
350 ft (106.68 metres) long, 41 ft (12.5 metres) wide
Powered by 3 direct-drive turbines at 9500 shp 3 screw
Speed of 20 knots